Thursday, December 24, 2009

Raggedy Owl: An Inspiration in the Quilting World

For those of you familiar with etsy.com, then you need to go immediately to Raggedy Owl's shop. You will find the most fabulous quilted, crocheted, and crafty creations this side of the Atlantic ocean! My "next door roommate" from Geneva College, Angela Mitchell, creates all of these fabulous projects out of her home in Erie, PA, while taking care of her 2 precious boys.

She also has a blog that also displays her latest creations and her thoughts behind them and so forth. :)

http://raggedyowl.blogspot.com/

Whenever I become a stay at home mom, I hope to be just like Angela and use my crafty skills to create lovely items and sell them on etsy. After all, she is my inspiration. =D

As always,
Eloise

1 comment:

JRigsby said...

You're adorable! I didn't know you had a blog and that you were following me! Sneaky sneaky. Just to teach you a lesson...I will follow you! Nanana!