Saturday, June 13, 2009

4 Years of Wedded Bliss

On May 22, we celebrated another big 
milestone. Our 4th wedding anniversary!!! We couldn't afford to get away to celebrate, so we decided to make the best of it in town by doing some things we haven't done before. We ate at Bernard's Mediterranean Restaurant for the first time. We were pleasantly surprised with the price and the delicious food. We love escargot, but never had it in its natural form until that night. I typically don't care for food looking the way it did when it was alive, but I sucked it and ate it. Little did I know, I would still enjoy it. =D We then went to K.E. Cellars for some dessert and some port wine listening to Grant Cook. This, too, was something we never had done before, but really enjoyed our time. Then we finished the evening off by going to our favorite movie theater, Times Square Cinema, to watch Night at the Museum 2...good flick! Overall, it was a great evening with my beloved sweetness!!


As always,
Eloise

1 comment:

Tyrone said...

WOW, yes that would be a great time! I have went to all three of those places with very pleasant memories! ~ The only thing I didn't like about Bernard's was still having to wait WITH a reservation and the bar/waiting area was smoky.

But the food was delicious!

And the theater is/excuse me/WAS walking distance from where we lived...and I had a few nice wines from the other.