Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Big Three
















Our nephew, Matthew, is turning three today.   Unfortunately, we can't be over in Kenya to celebrate with them.  However, I most definitely wanted all of cyberspace to know that today is his birthday and that his Uncle Joel & Aunt Weezy love him sooooo very much.   We miss him, his brother Caleb, and most definitely his wonderful parents, who have really been our best friends throughout the past 6 years.   I know that God is doing great things through you guys and that the Kenyans are blessed to have you in their lives.   The selfish me wants you back, but I know God's got greater plans in store for you than my selfish desires.  :/  

Needless to say, we love you all and miss you.   Matthew, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  I hope you have a wonderful, fun-filled day with family and friends.   WE LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!


As always,
Eloise

No comments: