Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Adding Some Spice to Cooking


Facts you may or may not know about me:

1) I LOVE to cook!! I'm addicted to the fabulous art of finding new recipes ALL the time!!

2) I used to belong to 4-H Sewing Club back in 4th-6th grade. I LOVED to sew, because I wanted to be just like my mom! She used to sew all of my church dresses, even a flower girl dress for my cousin, Mike's wedding. She was an amazing seamstress! Unfortunately, I lost my love and drive to sew like her due to the awful rite of passage of inadaquacies, otherwise known as the teenage years.

Recently, I have gotten the drive to sew, sew, sew. Thanks to my craft group of women, we made aprons recently and my love for sewing has been renewed. Take a look at what I created!!

As always,
Eloise

2 comments:

Sue said...

Love the apron! Aprons are really hot right now! Funny how life goes in cycles. I love to sew but got so caught up in work I never had time. I am finally finding time and am back to sewing!

Stacey said...

Loving all your creative juices coming out, Eloise! Way to go!!!